Nordanö is recruiting two Analysts to its leading financial advisory team in Stockholm.
In this role you will be deeply engaged in some of the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic property market. As an Analyst you have a strong analytical mindset with ability to manage large amounts of data and capability of illustrating and presenting complex ideas in a compelling way, both verbally and in writing. You are outgoing and thrive in an environment where business sense and taking own initiative is encouraged.
The role as an Analyst is deeply integrated with Nordanö’s key financial advisory processes. It is expected that you have an interest to quickly learn a wide range of tasks in your daily activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation of pitch books and investment memorandums
- Modelling and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios and companies
- Active participation in client meetings and presentations together with senior colleagues
- Identifying and evaluating high-potential prospecting sellers, buyers and targets
- Driving firm growth via expansion of real estate investor network
- Research and market analysis
An Analyst position is a start of a stimulating and flexible career within Nordanö. You’ll gain new skills and further develop the strengths you bring to the firm. By being part of project teams of 2-4 colleagues on all levels, you will receive continuous training as well as frequent coaching. You will be stationed in Stockholm, but we encourage rotation between our Nordic offices in Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo. You will have an active role in the execution of the largest and most exciting real estate transactions on the Nordic market. Nordanö’s average deal size in 2019 was approx. SEK 1.4 billion.
Essential qualifications include:
- Strong academic performance with a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/
Economics, or Industrial Engineering and/or Real Estate and Construction Management
- Team player, enthusiastic with a proactive can-do attitude
- Proven ability to bring structure into complex problems
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience from a leading real estate advisor/investor or an investment bank, management consultant firm, private equity firm is a merit but not a prerequisite
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
Nordanö was founded as Leimdörfer in 1992 and is a leading financial advisory firm for Nordic property related transactions. By combining financial expertise with in-depth knowledge of the property market, Nordanö has advised on a sizeable share of the largest and most complex property transactions in the Nordic region. The firm’s offering includes Property Transactions, Corporate Finance and Research. Since 2016, Nordanö has advised on deals with an aggregated underlying property value of approx. €14 billion in the Nordic region and has been voted ‘Best Real Estate M&A Adviser’ in Sweden (for nine consecutive years from 2011-2019) in Euromoney’s annual survey within the real estate sector. The team consists of 45 people with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo. Nordanö is wholly owned by active partners. Please visit www.nordanopartners.com
Interested in joining Nordanö’s successful team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than February 23rd to Human Capital as we are interviewing candidates from day one. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultants Max Hedgren 070 777 50 36 or Anna Ekedorff 0709 52 53 68 at Human Capital.
Take a virtual tour of the Nordanö office by using this QR code or link