This is an opportunity to join a leading financial advisory firm within Real Estate and gain experience from some of the largest property and capital market transactions in the Nordic market.
Nordanö is seeking an ambitious final year master’s student to join the Stockholm office for an internship starting January 2022. This is an opportunity to join the leading financial advisory firm within Real Estate related transactions and gain experience from some of the largest property and capital market transactions in the Nordic Real Estate market. As an Intern you will rotate and support both the Property Transactions team (M&A) and the Corporate Finance and Research team.
We are looking for a high achiever with a strong analytical mindset and the ability to support and learn throughout different stages of the transaction process. We believe you are outgoing and thrive in an environment where business sense and taking own initiatives is encouraged. A well performed Internship provides the opportunity for a full-time position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support in preparation of pitch books and investment memorandums
- Perform market research and assist with client presentation materials
- Compile and extract large amounts of data, which requires Excel skills
- Assist with modelling and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios, and companies
- Work closely with the firm’s professionals in originating, pricing, and executing the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market
Essential qualifications include:
- Final year Master’s student from a top university
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, Law, Engineering or Real Estate with a strong academic record
- Ability to work approx. 20 hours per week in parallel with studies/thesis writing
- Enthusiastic team-player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Structured and thorough in every aspect of your work
- Proven high ability in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience from a Real Estate Advisor, Investment Bank, Management Consultant firm or Private Equity firm, or similar, is highly desirable
Apply with your CV as soon as possible. Nordanö is cooperating with Uniqruit in this recruitment. For questions regarding the Internship or Nordanö please contact Mikael Schmidt at Uniqruit (email@example.com)
Nordanö was founded as Leimdörfer in 1992 and is a leading financial advisory firm for Nordic property related transactions. By combining financial expertise with in-depth knowledge of the property market. Nordanö has advised on a sizeable share of the largest and most complex property transactions in the Nordic region. The firm’s offering includes Property Transactions, Corporate Finance and Research. Since 2016, Nordanö has advised on deals with an aggregated underlying property value of approx. €15 billion in the Nordic region and has been rewarded as ‘Strongest Brand Nordics Brokers’ in the European Real Estate Brand Award for two consecutive years (2021 and 2020). The team consists of 45 people with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo. Nordanö is wholly owned by active partners.