Nordanö is now recruiting two Analysts to our leading financial advisory team in Stockholm. In this role you will be deeply engaged in some of the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market.
You will have a key role in originating and executing the largest and most exciting real estate transactions on the Nordic market. As an Analyst you have a strong analytical mindset with a high ability to manage large amounts of data and capability of illustrating and presenting complex ideas in a compelling way, both verbally and in writing. You are outgoing and thrive in an environment where business sense and taking own initiative is encouraged.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Pitch book and investment memorandum compilations
- Financial analysis and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios and companies
- Due diligence coordination and site visits
- Active participation in client meeting and joint presentations with senior colleagues
- Identifying and evaluating high-potential prospecting sellers, purchasers and targets
- Drive firm growth via expansion of real estate investor network
An Analyst position is a start of a stimulating and flexible career within Nordanö. You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. By being part of teams of 2-5 colleagues on all levels, you will receive continuous training as well as frequent coaching. You will be stationed in Stockholm, but we encourage you to rotate on our Nordic offices in Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Essential qualifications include:
- Strong academic performance with a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Finance, or Real Estate and Construction Management and/or Industrial Engineering
- Newly graduated or max 2 years work experience
- Experience from a real estate investor/adviser, investment bank, management consultant firm, and/or private equity firm is a merit but not a prerequisite
- Team player, enthusiastic with a proactive and great can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
Interested in joining Nordanö’s successful team? Send your CV as soon as possible, but no later than March 7th to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are interviewing candidates from day one. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultants Anna Ekedorff 0709-52 53 68 or Linnea Jahnson 072-077 76 81 at Human Capital.
Take a virtual tour of the Nordanö office by clicking here, or the image above.